top of page
LaRocca's Men's Store
LaRocca's Men's Store started as a men's and boys shoe store in 1938. Charlie LaRocca, over the years, turned it into a specialty men's store with a wide variety of men's clothing in dress, casual and work wear. Later offering embroidery, silk screening, and a tailoring service.
Upon retiring in 1994, Charlie sold the business to Walt and Lisa Barczyk. The couple continues to offer exceptional service and quality products today. They are grateful to have one of the last existing independent men's clothing stores in the tri-state area.
bottom of page